A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The H Family | Rocky River Family Photographer

I shot THREE family sessions over the weekend. I adore capturing families. I feel like it's what I'm most passionate about. I've done weddings, seniors, landscape.... but nothing sparks my creative energy and tugs at my heart strings like families. Maybe it's because I'm a mom and I feel like I'm instantly connected to them? Maybe it's because I love seeing little budding personalities? Maybe because I know how incredible I find my own family and I want to create something special and memorable for another family to treasure. Whatever the case.... I love it. I find myself so blessed to be able to give keepsakes for another family to treasure forever.

This weekend was so amazing. I captured a family of 3, a family of 4 and a family of 7. I loved seeing the changes as the family size grew. The sweet tender little moments of the itty bitty family of 3. They were just embarking on the new adventure of parenthood. The family of 7 were seasoned. Professional parents. The energy was HIGH and wonderful. The parents had deep rooted connections with each of their children.

This family of F O U R was great. The parents weren't afraid to step in front of the camera and have a good time. The kids were so awesome together and knew how to make eachother laugh. H family I enjoyed our session so much. I hope you love these images as much as I do.



















No comments:

Post a Comment