A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Friday, December 10, 2010

Erica and Jimmy {lovey dovey} northeast ohio engagement photographer

I'm so excited to show you these shots. Erica and Jimmy are a very sweet couple. I'm not just saying this because Erica is my sister in law and Jimmy is about to join the "benchwarmers" alongside me, but because they really are so sweet together. They're always snuggling and super lovey towards one another. I make fun of them a lot but in all honesty they're exactly how a newly engaged couple should behave.

During our first session it had started to rain and we needed to reschedule. We met up a few days later and were able to capture some gorgeous shots. I love all of these photo's. They really capture them perfectly.

I hope you love these pictures as much as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment