A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The H Family | Northeast Ohio Lifestyle Family Photographer

I hung out with these guys again. They're growing at rapid speeds. Little man was celebrating his fourth birthday. I'm sure he could have thought of about a million other things he'd like to do than hang out with me and have his photo taken, but I think we still had fun.
Pssst... If you squint your eyes you can make out the profiles of some of my other clients on their boat in the last image. Hello E family!











4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics of an amazing family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics of an amazing family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics of an amazing family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tess, thanks for posting, you are very talented!! Cannot wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete