A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Newborn Photography | Tess Smith Photography Cleveland, Ohio

I love newborn photography.  I love seeing a new mom breath in that sweet baby aroma. It's intoxicating. I have 3 children and I know how important capturing this time is. I have a general rule that I attempt to tell all of my potential clients. I do not shoot baby as art photography. I am not at all passionate about posing your baby on a bean bag. I do not find those images stimulating.

I am not a studio photographer.

I am a lifestyle photographer. I have a photojournalist approach to family photography. I want to document your life and your memories.

I shoot candidly. And from the heart.

I will capture the moments that are precious and fleeting. I will capture how small and delicate your brand new baby looks in his daddy's arms. I will capture the smile that graces your face when you stare at the perfect life you brought into the world. These images will last forever and will be treasured.

I love what I do. And I hope that it shows in my work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment