A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Monday, January 16, 2012

Erika and Carter | Rocky River, Ohio Engagement Photographer


I met Erika and Carter out on a very chilly morning in late December on the beach in Bay Village. It was freezing, but you'd almost never know it by looking at these two.  When Erika had mentioned that Carter plays hockey (professionally, for the BRUINS!) I have to admit... I was a little nervous about what his face might look like! I had imagined a few missing teeth... a possoble black eye... ;) He looked great. And Erika looked stunning in her grey sweater dress and pearls. They are incredibly in love and so adorable together. I'm so excited for these two. I hope that the wedding plans go smoothly!








No comments:

Post a Comment