A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Fever | Avon, Ohio Newborn and Family Photographer

I photographed this beautiful new baby girl just a few days after Christmas. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I can't imagine anything more exciting or wonderful than snuggling a beautiful new baby on Christmas morning. What an amazing gift. This sweet little girl was especially cuddly. She's a lucky little gal with an adorable older brother to watch over her. He was very protective and full of curiosity. My heart just bursts when I watch siblings interact. It's such a special bond that only a mother of multiple children can really appreciate.
Thank you "M" Family for welcoming me into your gorgeous home and letting me spend some time with all of you. Your family is gorgeous. Best wishes for a year filled with many firsts.
Best,
Tess












No comments:

Post a Comment