A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The C Family | Newborn Lifestyle Photographer | Cleveland, Ohio








Sweet baby Rowan was welcomed into one of the greatest families I've met in a long time. She has 3 big brothers and 2 big sisters to guide her through life. What an incredibly lucky little lady! All of her siblings are so fond of her and begged to be the next to hold her.
Being a mother of 3 myself,  I know what it's like to see my older children react to the baby of the family. It makes your heart feel so full. I'm a believer in big families. And small families. And I suppose families in general. I can't imagine a greater gift to give my children than a sibling and the fuel to build and maintain a lifelong bond to one another.
She is beautiful and such a blessing. Congratulations, C Family. You're family is incredible and I'm thankful to have grown so close to all of  you. I hope that sweet little Rowan enjoys her very first Christmas!
Best,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment