A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

sweet emma | cleveland, ohio newborn photographer

Jenny and I went to school together years ago. She recently welcomed a new little babe into her family. It was so wonderful to see how much she's already head over heals in love for Emma who was only 8 days old.
I loved seeing her talk to her baby. She must have kissed this sweet girl about a zillion times in our quick visit. It was a beautiful sight to see. A mommy already so proud of her little girl.

Jenny- I'm looking forward to capturing the rest of your family later this year. Your newest is just precious and I could not be any happier for you. I wish you the best. Thank you for inviting me into your home to capture these memories for you. You're both just gorgeous!




No comments:

Post a Comment