A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The H Family | Cleveland, Ohio Family Photography

Oh Artie. You have such a serious little face. I have to be honest... the camera loves it, I love it and we all know your mommy loves it. We celebrated this little guy's birthday a few weekends ago. It's hard to believe that this sweet little man is already a year old. Your parents are in love with you and each other... and THAT is a beautiful thing. I'm so blessed to know your family. Your momma is a talented artist, knitter, and graphic designer. Your pops knows his way around a kitchen and has even worked a few shifts with my hubs.
Chris and Jen, you've created such a beautiful child. He is surrounded by the most immense amount of love. You're great parents and he's lucky to have you. God has given you so many blessings and I know you're thankful. I hope you enjoy these photo's. Thanks for a great afternoon and helping me conquer one of my biggest fears! (It's silly, I know!) Enjoy!!!












4 comments:

  1. i am so inlove. with my family and these pictures. love you, friend. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of your best posts yet. your talent and artistic eye amaze me. momma, you are going to go far. <3

    ReplyDelete