A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Friday, April 30, 2010

The "D" Family | Cleveland Family Photographer

I love capturing new families. It's so fun to see that new love bloom. A few months ago I reconnected with an old friend that I met in middle school. MIDDLE SCHOOL! Facebook is so fun sometimes. I was delighted to see she was a new mommy to the sweetest little guy. She asked me to capture their family and I jumped at the chance. It was a chilly day but the little man was such a good sport and cooperated the entire time. I love a good baby!





can you handle those eyes? and those lips? i love him!


1 comment:

  1. Tess, thanks for the comment on my blog. I am sad to say I have no idea the names of the fabric. All the prints are Amy Butler, the solids were sheets. You actually know more than I do! Sorry I am not any help!

    ReplyDelete