A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boys! The Feldt Family | Northeast Ohio Natural Light Family Photographer

Beth and I went to school together YEARS ago. We each had our first child within a few months of eachother. Her first is Nolan and if I remember correctly my daughter planted a big giant kiss on him when she was all of 18 months old. I'd most likely have done the same... he's pretty darn cute. Beth and I haven't seen eachother since and we've both added 2 new babes to our families. I was delighted (yep, delighted) whens he asked me to photograph her family. Beth, here's a little peek into your session. Your boys have grown so amazingly. I still adore Nolan. And your littlest's bald noggin is pretty much the cutest thing.








No comments:

Post a Comment