A little boy and his momma | Cleveland Family Photographer Tess Smith Photography

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fragapane's Bakery | Cleveland Business Photographer

Nothing is better on Sunday morning than fresh baked goods, a steamy cup of coffee and some snuggles from your family. I love Sundays. Family, food, church, prayer, laughter, and photography. It's my favorite day. A few Sundays ago the family went to Fragapane's. We snuck our way into the back so I could do some photo's of the kitchen. My husband is a chef and I'm still amazed by the big machines that help produce the most amazing treats.

I took some great shots that I personally think would look great blown up and hung in the shop. I loved these machines. Amazing.

Here's my favorite.


You should have seen the them all lined up in a row. So cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment